Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
341 Furnace Dock Road 15, Cortlandt Manor
One of a kind Corner Duplex in the historic main building at Valeria. Crafted in the 1920s from site-quarried stone this grand building was re-imagined in the 1980s as luxury condos, with thick stone walls and classic architectural details carefully preserved. Now updated to the 21st century, this apartment features a 920 square foot living room with 14 foot ceiling and, up a dramatic staircase, 2 dormered bedrooms with modern ensuite baths. In every room beautifully proportioned windows welcome the ever-changing light and offer tranquil views of Dickerson Pond and surrounding landscape. Located near enough to NYC for a last-minute getaway, or even a regular commute, this serene setting is a delight in every season. Hiking trails wind through acres of conserved land, the community Clubhouse and resort amenities are at your doorstep, the Hudson River and endless delights of the Hudson Valley, just minutes away. Come experience the grandeur and grace of Valeria today.
- MLS# 4716962
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,744
- Year Built1924
- StyleOther/See Remarks, Apartment
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks
- # of Stories2
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Common Charges$1,671
- Additional Fees$225
- PetsCall Listing Agent
- AmenitiesClose to Railroad, Close to Park, Clubhouse, Close to School, Eat in Kitchen, Elevator, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Lake/Pond/Stream, Master Bath, Pantry, Community Pool, In Ground Pool, Private Laundry, Powder Room, Tennis, Community Tennis Courts, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, View, Walk In Closet, Water Access, Water View
- UtilitiesCable, Gas, Heat, Hot Water, Sewer, Water
- IncludedChandelier(s), Cook Top, Convection Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Refrigerator, Screens, Shades/Blinds, Wall Oven, Washer, Whirlpool Tub, Wine Cooler
- Parking1 Car Detached, Unassigned
- Has PoolYes
- DistrictHendrick Hudson
- ElementaryFurnace Woods
- MiddleBlue Mountain
- HighHendrick Hudson
Listings Similar to 341 Furnace Dock Road 15, Cortlandt Manor
- 2 Beds
- 3.0 Baths
- 2,744 SqFt
Cortlandt Manor, NY
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Re/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2017 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2017 at 2:13pm EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: North Country Sothebys Int Rlt.