Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
702 Half Moon Bay Drive, Croton-on-Hudson
Sensational river views! The most beautiful townhouse in the most wonderful place to live in Westchester-Half Moon Bay! Located in a gated community between 2 parks on the widest part of the Hudson River, w/marina & breathtaking sunsets. The best resort lifestyle in the area, with 2 of each: pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, & clubhouse, plus gym, sauna, riverwalk, bike trail, free jitney to the train (48 min express to NYC, commuter hours). One of a kind 3BR townhome w/full lower level (1000sf approx not included in sf above), completely redesigned to perfection, w/superior flow, functionality, & stunning appointments. Extraordinary style, rarely available model, southwest facing-there is not another Half Moon Bay unit like this one. Among Westchester Magazine's top 10 most popular complexes, it offers an exquisite lifestyle unavailable elsewhere. Furnishings available for purchase. See sale of 900 HMB at $1.6mil+ to appreciate what a value this is! Taxes w/STAR exemption will be $6,938.
- MLS# 4816834
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,168
- Year Built2003
- StyleTown House
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Address702 Half Moon Bay Drive
- SubdivisionHalf Moon Bay
- Zip Code10520
- Listing OfficeNorth Country Sothebys Int Rlt
- Common Charges$662
- PetsNo Dogs
- ModelConstitution II
- AmenitiesBalcony, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, In Ground Pool, Water View, Clubhouse, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Patio, Community Pool, Powder Room, River, Sauna/Steam Room, Community Spa, Sprinkler Fire Sys, Tennis, Community Tennis Courts, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, View, Walk In Closet, Water Access, Waterfront
- IncludedA/C Units, Chandelier(s), Disposal, Dryer, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garage Remote, Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Shades/Blinds, Washer
- Parking2 Car Attached, Unassigned
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ElementaryCarrie E. Tompkins
- MiddlePierre Van Cortlandt
Listings Similar to 702 Half Moon Bay Drive, Croton-on-Hudson
- 3 Beds
- 3.0 Baths
- 2,323 SqFt
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Re/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2018 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2018 at 5:28am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: North Country Sothebys Int Rlt.