Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1703 Regent Drive, Mount Kisco
Stress free living in Guard Hill Manor! This spacious and sunny 2 bedroom unit has 2 en-suite baths plus a powder room. Modern open living & dining room with a wood burning fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors on main level, new carpeting in bedrooms, central A/C, French glass doors open to a lovely bluestone patio surrounded by natural gardens. The sunny eat-in-kitchen has granite countertops & SS appliances, open to the dining area via a large pass-through. Upstairs: a very generous master suite with full bath, vanity, walk-in closet & grand Palladium window, a 2nd bedroom with a full bath & ample closet. Bonus lower level has beautiful flooring-great for recreation/guest room with access to garage & exterior. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance to town, shopping, restaurants, movie theater & Metro North train station. Enjoy the outdoor pool, playground, tennis & basketball courts, surrounded by walking paths in a serene setting. Taxes after Star discount: $8779.
- MLS# 4916011
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,356
- Year Built1987
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleTown House
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, See Remarks, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Address1703 Regent Drive
- AreaMount Kisco
- SubdivisionGuard Hill Manor
- CityMount Kisco
- Zip Code10549
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- HOA Fees535
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Master Bath, Near Public Transportation, Powder Room, Basketball Court, Cul-De-Sac, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Patio, Pantry, Community Pool, In Ground Pool, Storage, Tennis, Community Tennis Courts, Walk In Closet, Wall To Wall Carpet
- IncludedAlarm System, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fireplace Equip, Garage Door Opener, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Washer, Compactor, Light Fixtures, Shades/Blinds, Wall to Wall Carpet
- ParkingDriveway, 1 Car Attached
- Has PoolYes
- ElementaryWest Patent
- MiddleFox Lane
- HighFox Lane
Listings Similar to 1703 Regent Drive, Mount Kisco
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Re/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:13pm EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: North Country Sothebys Int Rlt.